Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Red Zone - Sculptures of Native Birds...

I made lots of native birds in the wetlands. I made Kakapo birds, fantails, two kiwi birds and three Pukeko birds. In the wetlands there is some cafes and a bike track.  The best thing I liked was the native birds

Riley and I built a rainbow playground. I made a flying fox with a fireman pole, swings, seesaw and a water fountain.  Riley built a sand pit and a roller coaster. It was fun when Riley & I made the rainbow Playground.

In the outdoors area I made a Steve sculptor.  I made some jumps on the bike track.  I also did some ground works.  I helped Malachi do the leaf walk.

Elliot made some jumps on the bike track as well as me..

We worked hard to make the Wetlands & the Outdoor area.









1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lachie,
    Thank you for sharing your learning. I love how you have incorporated all the native birds in your wetlands area as well as having a fun active playground. What sorts' of things did you learn about the habitats that these birds need to thrive?
    Keep up the great mahi!
    Ngā mihi nui
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.