Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Lockdown Writing

 Monday, 30 August 2021

"I was writing about lockdown last year in 2020, 

Gosh it wasn't that fun back then, well more about the story rather than my times in lockdown. Well the whole story is about my time in lockdown... well to the story we go".


On Saturday, 26 March 2020

 Covid-19 happens then everyone had to socially distance themselves 2 meters away, we're on i'm pretty sure level 3 when we had to social distance then for a couple days we got to go out but then we had to go into level 4 and stayed in lockdown we couldn't really even go outside.

I got bored so decided to ask my sister to see if she wants to bake some muffins luckily my sister said yes so we asked my mum what muffins we should make and then since it was feijoa season we made feijoa muffins so we started to make the muffins but here's the link for the recipe. We also added some sugar on the top so it would give it a good sweet crunch.

 

Monday, 30 August 2021

Now it's time for me to tell you my story about lockdown in 2021,

I haven't really done that much stuff in lockdown right now but i've been making some chocolate chip biscuits with my sister. Me and my family  have been having lost of spas, beers, wines, and lemonades/ginger beers and ate lots of food. Me and my dad did some bike rides, walks with my sister and my dog, did some gardening and played with my friend next door. celebrated my dads birthday and did some origami but we did organise a movie at the cinemas for my dad's birthday but as you know it got canceled from lockdown so we just watched a movie at home.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lachie, it sounds like you and your family have been doing some fun things together in lockdown. I like that you've talked about both of your experiences during lockdown - how do you feel about lockdown this year compared to last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lachie, it seems that lockdown is a good time for baking, I have baked a lemon cake. It sounds like you are keeping busy. I hope you aren't drinking too much wine and beer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lachie, You have been doing some interesting things in lockdown. Have you taken any photos of what you have been doing? What origami did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lachie. It sounds like you have been very busy. Can't wait to hear what you get up to for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Lachie, like your dad my birthday celebrationso were cancelled. But I did have a wonderful time going out for dinner the night before my birthday with a few special friends from school. The next day level 4 lock down started. Has your experience of lock down been better this time round? Keep busy and enjoy this time with your family.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.