Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

How To Make Fake Snot.

How To Make Fake Snot 

Instructions


Materials:

 Gelatin
Hot water
1/4 cup of Glucose syrup
a few drops of food colouring
2 bowls
spoon

Method:

1. Put hot water one of the bowls.
2. Put 2 tsp of gelatin one or the bowls.
3. Mix the water and gelatin
4. Get the bowl to  put 1/4 cups of glucose syrup.
5. Add 2 drops of green food colouring in the glucose bowl.
6. Then put a small amount of the gelatin bowl.
7. Stir til snot'y like then let it set
8. Now you have a snot'y situation you've got your own bowl of fake snot.


Here Is Me and My Friends Fake Snot.



1 comment:

  1. Great work with your fake snot Lachie. Your instructions are very clear. Did you enjoy creating snot?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.