Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Quick Write

 One day I went to go watch the water olympics they were just about to start the race but I got there just in time. The man said  "3,2,1, GO!!!!!!" I watched them swim really fast like they were the ultimate flash. 10 minutes later the phillipians were tied with australlia at the last second the phillipians won the race they got a trophy as shiny as the sun shinning on a real peice of gold. Everyone was clapping really loudly. When theygot out the pool formed a whirl pool one person said "this is a disaster" and the other said ahh we are doomed .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.