Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

The Demon Slayer

                                                                     Demon Slayer

 Demon


One day this little kid dreamt that he wanted to be a demon slayer he dreamt about him fighting a really big magma demon, and then in the dream the magma demon squished him with the magma demons big foot and as soon as that happened as fast as a click he woke up so he went outside and saw a purple really light glow in the forest next to his house so he went to that glow and it felt like it went on forever, but then it was just right in front of him and all he saw was a purple glowing sword in a rock. He got closer and tried to pull it out it but it didn't work he tried and tried but nothing happened so he went back to his house. When he got home he went to bed and went to sleep, In the morning he just remembered about the sword in the rock so he went straight over he got back and he felt way more stronger so he pulled and pulled and it worked he felt different and then he was turning into a.

To Be Continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.