Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Air Hotel 3000

 



This is the future 3035 January 7th.

There's a pool a hotel in the air what more could you want?, there's also a cafe with double chunk chocolate cookies with mango, apple, banana, and lemon and lime flavoured milk shakes and smoothies or soft drinks. Okay okay enough talking about all the good stuff about it time for my story inside the Air Hotel 3000.

On 3035 January the 1st I woke up just like the few months I've spent here on this, I always get up go out of my room to the cafe get a double chunk chocolate cookie and a mango smoothie, so I did that but realised nobody was here I checked all the rooms but there was just nothing even the pool but there was just a glowing black and purple colour coming from a portal looking thing with metal around it. Oh I remember a thing called a time machine from a movie I think called The Time Machine. So I go over to it and put my hand through it just disappears but when I take it out it reappears so I go through...


TO BE CONTINUED... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.