Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Music




On Monday I signed up for music on a form we had to fill out what we would like to do the choices were 
Drama, Dance, Music and Sign Language I chose music I got put in a group of 6 and we made some beats but then we practised the beats on the sheet I had some fun making some beats but at first we found it quite hard but then Nigel helped us out. I used the triangle for my music and my group had some the same as me but some I don't know what they were called it was like a mini symbol from a drum kit.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.