Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Moon Landing

Once 8 astronauts  went in to a rocket ship with 12 seats they all buckled up and pressed the red button that activated the T minus 3 seconds 2 seconds 1 second launching lauching warning warning launching Timer. 


The 8 astronauts pressed the red button and the timer started T- minus 3 seconds T- minus 2 seconds 

T- minus 1 second WARNING! WARNING! LAUNCHING! LAUNCHING!, Incoming voice mail incoming voice mail incoming voice mail the astronauts opened the voice mail and it said, There is a problem  whats wrong said the astronauts the voice mail said the astronauts base sheltor on the moon has been destroyed then the voice mail ended they tryed to call them back but they lost connection. Wha wha whats that right in front of us OH NOOO!!!! its coming for us turn the ship around wait wait it has a a a person on it hurry we need to get that person inside the ship we got person then we saw the moon the base has been destroyed they landed onto the moon OH NOOO!!! THERE IS SO MANY PARASITES!!!! they ran away as fast as they could but then 2 of them got the paristites in them and then they died. We found out the human that was floating in space that is in the ship at the moment that humans name was Jimmy 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.