Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Under The Earths Surface

The Core

The earths core has an outer core and an inner core, the outer core has liquid iron and the inner core has solid iron.

The next layer is called the mantel core, the mantel core is made out of rock it is very hot on it so its making the rock behaving like liquid. 

The crust is the thing we walk on and its kind of thin, its ballancing on the tectonic plates.

Tectonic plates  
Scientists think that the crust of the Earth is made up of six large (major) tectonic plates and a few smaller ones. These plates fit together like puzzel pieces and float on the partially molten martle. 
They slowley move and bump together witch cause's an earthquake. 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.